The Ladue Horton Watkins High School Parent Association "Rambell"
if you are logged in, click HERE for the ONLINE DIRECTORY
All parents and guardians of current LHWHS students are automatically "members" of the Parent Association. If you had an account last year with the Ladue Middle School Parent Association in the Membership Toolkit system, we automatically import it when students become Freshmen. Log in with the lead parent as you set up your account for the LMSPA.
If your family is new to Ladue Schools, welcome! Please set up an account. Community members who are not a parent/guardian of a current Ladue HS student may create an account, get the newsletter and make donations, but cannot access the Rambell.
Parents and guardians of current Ladue HS students will be enabled to see the directory information online only after they set up or "adopt" their MTK account and it is approved. Approval may take a day or two, a LHWHSPA volunteer manually checks the student listed against the school roster.
You, the Parent/Guardian Have Control:
- you choose what information you want to have included in the directory!
- your create your own password
- you can update information at any time
- we encourage you to add your child's personal email address, so we can send the newsletter to them too. Students have told us they like to get the newsletter! We DO NOT publish student's email addresses in the Rambell. Note: we cannot send to their Ladue school email address, and these will be deleted.
- then search for other parents when you want to contact them!
convenient access to the rambell and other info ON your phone!
In addition to being at this website, the Rambell (and many of the other website features) can also be accessed through the Membership Toolkit app.
PRINTED "Rambell" DIRECTORY
We will print a few copies of the Rambell on paper, in the fall. These will be available on request. Watch for information about this in the newsletter.
- Saturday, October 9
- Wednesday, October 13
- Friday, October 15
- Thursday, October 21
- Thursday, October 28
- Friday, October 29
- Monday, November 1
- Tuesday, November 2