Welcome to Ladue Horton Watkins High School!
Please check out our “Welcome” handbook for freshmen and new families.
The Parent Association hosts a panel discussion on "Tips and Advice for Parents of Freshmen" each fall, and the 2020 version is recorded and available on YouTube HERE. With the goal of optimizing students' high school experience, topics covered included communication streams, academic matters, and insights from upper classmen. Speakers include long-term district parents and Beth Rapoff, Associate Principal for the Class of 2024.
Here are quick links to other important tools and information:
- Summer packets can be found here.
- You will want to create an account at the portal to Infinite Campus, where parents/guardians can check their student's schedule, grades, homework, and more.
- The Ladue School District launched a new communication platform called ParentSquare in summer 2020, be sure you are signed up!
- Lots of information is at the high school's web page, https://lhwhs.ladueschools.net/
- And be sure to check out the Activities page for the many clubs, organizations, and athletic opportunities at LHWHS!